
hello.
I guess its high time i hard-sell this drama, since it is what i have been putting most of my time into. My church has came up with an exciting drama about 'Dreams.' The drama gives an interesting perspective about dreams and how sometimes we sell ourselves short from our potential because we get distracted on the way.
The drama is packed with song and dance and of course, i am inside. I am playing as a seductive player (hahaha). So, if you would like to show me support or laugh at me for being an 'extra' in dramas or just want to pick up hot church chicks... whatever it is, I would be very glad to see you there.
The location is a stone throw away from Yishun MRT and FusionYouthHub is just beside the Shell station, the drama is this friday, 730PM. There is a close up of the flier when you click on it...
Okay, I hope to see you there! ;)

<< Home